Soda-Pup Dog Toys
DOG TREAT DISPENSERS
Sodapup treat dispensers are made especially for dogs who love to chew and who are inquisitive and energetic. They are two dog toys in one toy and great value for money because they will last for a long time once cared for. The food can be placed into the toy in various ways, depending on your dog’s skill level See our Blog for some ideas or our social media. During the summer you can fill it and freeze it to ensure your dog has a cool treat in the warmer weather.
They also allow your dog to chew safely and without damaging anything in your home like the furniture or other materials they shouldn’t chew.
STRONG DOG TOYS
My Dog Harvey is a big fan of the original sodapup can treat dispenser dog toy. He would be considered a power chewer and this toy has lasted months now. He has spent up to two hours licking and chewing the toy in order to release the high value treats.
TOUGH TOYS FOR POWERFUL DOGS
The trademarked grenade toy K9-USA is also available in a strong tug toy giving an extra opportunity for play time. Play time with your dog is also a great reward for good behaviour, so instead of always rewarding with treats, use play time. This will also allow you to manage the calories your dog has every day.
ENRICHMENT FOR DOGS
All dogs require physical exercise but they also need mental stimulation to keep them busy and entertained. Filling the Soda-Pup toys with food can help reduce anxiety and problem behaviours. Separation anxiety can also be helped by using these dog toys. The toys are designed to engage, stimulate and keep your dog entertained for longer than most other toys available. They help stop your dog barking and becoming restless in the evenings before bed. Your dog’s natural instincts are to hunt and forage for food, so why not allow them to be more natural when feeding them.
Thousands of dog owners use sodapup to enrich their dog’s life, so why not join the pack?
SAFE NON-TOXIC MATERIALS
The rubber material is safe for dogs and FDA Compliant. The Puppy rubber range of toys allow small dogs to chew safely or gentle play. Average Chewer Rubber and the Magnum Black is the toughest in the range. These are great for tug or fetch play and are topshelf dishwasher safe.
Always supervise your dog when eating or playing with toys to ensure they are safe at all times.
Many of the toys have grooves to spread pastes or dog friendly peanut butter (xylitol free) on them to give an extra sense of excitement for your dog. The toy will last with the toughest of chewers.
Please tag us in your social media and let’s share how much fun and creative slow feeding can be for your dogs.
GLOW IN THE DARK: This spooky dog chew toy and treat dispenser glows in the dark!
- DURABLE CHEW TOY: The Skull Toy is designed to withstand the abuse of most “power chewer” dogs.
- DISPENSES TREATS: Help your dog fight boredom by filling the Skull Toy with treats like kibble, canned dog food, peanut butter, or your favorite dog treat recipe. Best results: mix wet/dry foods. Freeze with treats inside to prolong use.
- SLOW FEEDER: If your dog is a “speed eater” serve your dog’s meals inside this toy. It will slow down eating and keep your dog stimulated and entertained.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly keeping jobs in America! Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- ANIMAL FRIENDLY: Material is FDA compliant and non-toxic. It is sustainably harvested helping us reduce our carbon footprint.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Veterinarian Approved!
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We stand by our products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog’s play time and remove damaged toys.
- MEDIUM: 2.75” tall, 2.25” wide, 2.8 oz. for dogs 15-25 LBS/7-15 KG